14th Biennial Symposium – 15-17 September 2022, Montreal/CA
RADIOLOGY 2030: CREATING OUR FUTURE
Welcome Reception: Wednesday, September 14
14th International Symposium: Thursday, September 15 – Saturday, September 17
Dinner Events: Thursday, September 15 and Friday, September 16
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, Montreal
900 Rene Levesque Blvd.
W, Montreal – Quebec
Establishment No: 519816
Phone: +1 514 861 3511
The main themes at this year’s symposium include:
- Value-Based Radiology
- What will the radiology department of the future look like?
- What will the average day look like for the radiologists?
- The role of radiology in the global public health agenda
- Education and mentorship
- Future Horizons in Research
- How can we increase the visibility and integration of the radiologist with the clinical care teams and patients?
Please click here to download the program brochure.
The presentations are available on the following subpages ordered by meeting days.
Please note that these documents are made available for IS3R members strictly for reference and personal use only and must not be distributed or shared with third parties.